These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower Inverters are certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
Mobile Power for Trucks, RVs and Boats
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. The powerful 5000-watt model has four GFCI oulets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements.
- Portable power for AC products
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- 5000-watt model: Four GFCI AC receptacles, each equipped with a 20-amp breaker
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency - converts virtually all the battery's available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)