16' Carbon Fiber Twist & Lock Outrigger Poles for GS-450, GS-500 & GS-1000 Bases - Black
Carbon Fiber Twist & Lock Outrigger Poles for the ultimate offshore fishing experience. Our patent-pending innovative Twist & Lock design eliminates the frustrating task of locating the pin hole, which means that no bolts or pins are required when attaching to the base. The cylindrical design has the strength to allow for pulling full, triple-tier dredges of ballyhoo, mullet or squids at higher speeds. By far stronger and lighter than any other aluminum pole on the market today, the Carbon Fiber Twist & Lock Outrigger Poles pair with our Pro Series GS-500 Outrigger Mount.
Features and Benefits:
- UV-resistant, clear coated black carbon fiber pole construction
- Stainless-steel Type-316L swivel rings and anodized aluminum collars
- Double outrigger line design on the 16-foot poles and triple outrigger line design on the 20-foot poles for either mono or Dacron
- Swivel roller design allows for movement of the rollers to swivel in the direction of lures or bait
- Twist & Lock design eliminates the need for pins or bolts
- Telescopes to less than 8' for bridge clearance and trailering
- Designed for use with our Pro Series GS-500 Outrigger Mount
- The 16-foot pole is ideal for boats under 35' long
- The 20-foot pole is ideal for boats up to 50' long
- Includes adjustable roller line caddy with brass rollers - allowing for easy rigging to the T-Top or gunnel and better line management
- Locking pin design keeps poles from collapsing when fully extended and allows for easy collapsing
- Sold in Pairs
- 1-year limited warranty
- Length: 16'
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Boat Size: Up to 35'
- Color: Black with Silver Rings and Tips