HTM-2 Fender 8.5" x 20.5" - White
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) - 8.5" x 20.5" (21.6 x 52.1cm)
- Tube Diameter - 0.625" (1.6cm)
- Circumference - 26.7" (67.9cm)
- Volume - 4.7 gallons (17.8L)
- Boat Size - 25' - 30' (7.6 - 9.1M)
- Weight - 4.7lb
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: White
- Height: 20.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 18"L WT: 4.95 lbs
- UPC: 743952004114