Youth Reflex Life Jacket - Mango/Red - 50-90lbs
A youth-sized version of our Reflex, the Reflex Youth Life Vest offers a traditional canoe vest for a smaller paddler.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 7 points of adjustment
- 2 expanding cargo pockets
- Adjustable shoulders with fabric buckle covers
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Tethered signal whistle
- USCG Approved Type III PDF.
- Buoyancy: min 12lbs
- Weight: 50-90lbs.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC and EPE/PE
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years form Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: Youth
- Inflatable: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 762894038575