Moray Flex Lighting - Strip - Spectrum RGBW - 10.5'
The Moray Flex Light is the only RGBW flex light in the world to have an internal color/output controller. This means that Moray can be connected directly to a 2-wire DC electrical system, allowing color and dimming control with any standard on/off switch with no external driver. And because it’s also compatible with our Poco Digital Lighting Control system, Moray can easily be controlled from an on-board MFD, smartphone, or tablet. Moray is the flexible, versatile, reliable solution that reduces cost, time and complexity.
- 2-Wire Hookup - Easy to install 2-wire hook up simplifies wiring and reduces installation time.
- Built-In Color Controller - A fully integrated color controller with power management circuitry provides full color control without the need for bulky external control modules.
- Connectors and mounting screws supplied
- Output: Full-Color Spectrum
- Lumens: 225-900
- 8 available lengths
- 12VDC Amps: 687mA - 2.75A
- CRI: 80+
- CCT: 5000
- Timed Toggle Protocol
- IP Rate IP67
- Color Cycle
- 2-Wire Hookup
- European Conformity
- 3-Year Warranty
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-14v
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 15"W x 15"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 089300016508