GPS 24xd HVS GPS Antenna with Heading Sensor - NMEA 0183
The GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna gives you precise location with multi-band GNSS and heading accuracy even at slow speeds.
- Navigate in more locations with expanded GNSS support
- Get high-sensitivity tracking with fast GPS update rate
- Accurately pinpoint your heading — regardless of speed
- It’s water-resistant (IPX7) to withstand the elements
- Install it easily with multiple mounting options
- The antenna is compatible with NMEA 2000® devices
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 metre to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilising charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.65 lbs
- UPC: 753759248208