Furunos NX300 paperless Navtex receiver is the most economical way of monitoring navigational warnings, meteorological warnings, search and rescue information and other data for ships sailing within 200-400 n.m. of shore. Every incoming message is identified and new messages are read from the high-contrast 4.5" LCD display, no paper is required. However, you can print out the message via a PC.
The NX300 consists of the compact, waterproof display and an H-Field Loop antenna. You can also use the NX300 as a nav repeater, by using its NMEA0183 port to connect it to your GPS or DGPS receiver.
Shipping InformationPower Requirements
- Digital Navtex Receiver - No Paper Required
- 518 kHz Reception - 200-400nm Range From Coast Stationt
- 132 Message (Avg.) / 28,000 Character Memory Strorage Capacity
- Optimum Station Selection Based Upon Position (*L/L Required)
- GPS NMEA 0183 L/L Position / SOG / COG / BTW Data Repeater
- RS-232 Data Output To Personal Computer & Printer
- H-Field Antenna For Enhanced Reception (No Ground Required)
- 3 Modes: Message Selection, Message Display, Nav Data Display
- 15 Message Categories - User Selectable / Customized
- Low Power Consumption & Memory Back-Up w/Lithium Battery
- 12 - 24 VDC, 70 - 250 mA (3W Max.)
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns. Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- L/L Data Input Required