NavNet TZtouch3 19" MFD with 1kW Dual Channel CHIRP™ Sounder
Go on a power trip with Furuno! Furuno listened to you and worked tirelessly to make NavNet TZtouch3 the easiest MFD on the market to use, with all of the power you’ve wanted and more. These 12-inch, 16-inch, and 19-inch MFDs feature a quad-core processor for lightning-fast response, a built-in GPS receiver (TZT12F & TZT16F only), and an internal 1kW TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder, making them ready for action right out of the box. For those looking for even more power, simply add the all-new 2/3kW Deep Impact TruEcho CHIRP™ Amplifier or the power-packed 100W/200W NXT Solid-State Doppler Radars. Use the PIN Code Lock feature to secure your NavNet TZtouch3 data by requiring a four-digit password to be entered at startup.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Built-in Dual Channel 1kW TruEcho CHIRP™
- 19” multi-touch IPS displays
- DI-FFAMP – optional high-power TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder Amplifier, designed to work exclusively with NavNet TZtouch3. This 2kW or 3kW TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder amp gets you down to the deepest waters to find your catch. You can even connect a 5kW or 10kW transducer! (BT-5 required)
- High-power 100W or 200W Solid-State Doppler Radar options, with Target Analyzer™, Fast Target Tracking™, Bird Mode and Rain Mode
- Quad-screen display configuration allows for presentation of 1, 2, 3, or 4 different functions
- IPS LCD provides superior viewability from virtually any angle
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch2 Networks
- Create your routes at home, using TZ Navigator, a web browser*, or TZ iBoat iOS App. Then you can sync your data from the cloud to your TZtouch3 system. (*Cloud.MyTimezero.com raster planning charts for US only)
- TZ First Mate App keeps track of your catch & location
- Synchronize data with a tablet or smartphone
- Add Autopilot, Instruments, Radar, AIS, Multi-Beam Sonar, and a variety of other sensors to your NavNet TZtouch3 network
- Full Autopilot control from MFD, when connected to the NAVpilot-300/711C
- Compatible with CZone digital switching
- Free weather data, using NavCenter Weather or optionally connect BBWX4 SiriusXM Weather Receiver
- Screen Size: 19"
- Transducer Included: No
- Cartography Brand: Furuno
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 25 lbs
- UPC: 611679389206