DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar for NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2
Turn your NavNet TZtouch or TZtouch2 MFD into a multi-beam sonar that can see 120-degrees port to starboard, allowing you to see the depth and direction fish schools are moving, while displaying the seabed condition in real time. The DFF3D gives you real-time 120 port-starboard view of the water column and seabed in over 650 feet. The DFF3D allows you to explore fishing spots and find fish in deep water far faster than conventional single beam sounders. The main beam penetrates right under the boat at a depth of over 1,000 feet, depending on water conditions. Installation is made easy thanks to a compact transducer design. The built-in motion sensor in the transducer stabilizes the display to give clear and stable images, even under rough sea conditions.
Cross-Section displays the real-time sea column echo in 120 degrees port and starboard. This mode aids in instantly understanding the distribution of bait fish and water column conditions.
The 3D Sounder History provides an intuitive and easy-to-understand 3D image of the seafloor, along with fish school icons. This mode is useful in a variety of situations, such as selecting fishing hotspots and assessing the seabed condition.
A single (directly under the boat) or triple-direction (middle, left and right) fish finder image can be displayed. The triple beam display helps to understand the depth of fish targets and the seabed condition in each direction, as well as the direction target fish are moving. Each beam angle and beam width are selectable.
Side scan clearly displays the shape of structure as a high definition image in port and starboard direction. It is suitable for searching the seabed and understanding sea floor structure.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Sidebar detection range is over 650 ft (200 m) in a 120-degree swath port and starboard direction
- Deep water, main beam penetration directly under the boat is over 1,000 ft. (350 m), depending on water conditions
- Rich set of menus in each display mode
- The built-in motion sensor (standard supply) stabilizes the display to give clear and stable images even under rough sea conditions
- Thru-hull or Transom mount transducers available
- Customize the display according to your needs - Depending on the situation and preference, a combination of screen modes can be displayed