EnviroComfort ECD10KZ-HV AC Retrofit Kit - 10,000 BTU - 230V
The Dometic Marine Air 10,000 BTU EnviroComfort Air Conditioning Retrofit Kit provides reverse-cycle cooling and heating capability so you stay comfortable onboard year-round. This 10,000 BTU unit replaces an older self-contained air conditioner of comparable capacity in the 8,000 to 11,000 BTU range.
All units have high-velocity blowers with internal motors for a more compact installation footprint. The blower can be rotated to a horizontal or vertical position for greater installation flexibility. Units are built on an easy-to-plumb stainless-steel drain pan, and the pre-installed return-air filter is removable for cleaning.
ECD kits are ideal for replacing an existing air conditioning system or for a new air conditioning installation. The Retrofit Kit includes the ECD self-contained air conditioning unit and digital control with bezel and is intended to replace an older self-contained air conditioner of comparable capacity.
Legacy Part Number - 207500010
- High-velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical installation
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Easy to use Dometic Passport I/O digital control and display (P/N 9600005997)
- Plastic remote electrical box for convenience in mounting
- Stainless-steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and cleanable
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Input voltage - 230 V
- Starting amps - 34 A
- Fuse Max. / Min. - 20 A/12 A
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Refrigerant type - R410A
- Colling capacity - 10,000 BTU
- Min. supply duct size - 6"
- Seawater inlet connection - .625"
- Dimensions - Height 13.25" x Width 20" x Depth 9.63"
In the Box:
- Self-contained AC unit
- Digital control w/bezel and 15' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns. Owner's Manual (pdf)