4' Cellular Antennas
9dB Gain, Dual Band
Digital Antenna's dual band cellular antennas improve signals on cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) bands. They are omni-directional, transmitting and receiving signals from all directions, which provides you with 10 times the signal strength of a cell phone used by itself.
With a powerful 9dB gain and professional marine grade construction, these 4' cellular antennas deliver high performance that will last for years. Each antenna is designed for easy connection to your cell phone or amplifier.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability.
All 4' Dual Band Cellular Antennas Feature:
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 9dB gain
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Mount: Stainless steel double female ferrule for mounting 1"14 threaded base
- Connector: Highest quality type N female
- Cable: Not included use our PowerMax low loss antenna cable
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Antenna Band: Cellular
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 4'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 50"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 839494001497